To process a participant for multple professions, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Processing tab
- Click on "Process Activities by Activity"
- Activity = 'Encouraging Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs'
- Select Participant
- Register the participant, selecting profession #1 in the profession field.
- Process the Post Test and Eval for the participant.
- The Scenario Summary will show profession #1 passed.
- Click on 'Select Participant' tab.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the participant you just processed.
- Change that participant's profession to profession #2 and Save.
- Select the participant and process under profession #2.
- Enter the Assessments tab to verify "passed".
- Click on the Scenario Summary tab.
In summary, the participant must complete the activity (pass post-test/evaluation) before being registered (edit profession) for a second profession.