If you selected the duplicate award and you do not see the token "duplicate" appear on your awards, make sure that the token @duplicate@ appears on the award for the activity. To display the word "duplicate" on certificates, the token @duplicate@ must be on the certificate template.
To add the duplicate token to an award template for a specific activity:
- Locate the activity in the library and open it in the Project Explorer.
- Click the Awards node.
- Click the pencil to next to the title of the award to edit.
- Click the Template tab.
- In design mode, determine where you want the words "Duplicate Certificate" to appear on the certificate.
- To insert the token using the Snippet function, click the arrow on the Insert Code Snippet button and select "Duplicate Label" from the snippet list. This will insert the @duplicate@ token into the template.
Alternatively, you can type the @duplicate@ token into the template while in design mode.
- Format and position the token as desired and click "Save and Preview" to save changes. The preview will NOT display the words "Duplicate Certificate", so test the duplicate award by looking at an award for a participant (Processing | By Activity > Select participant and process award. On the awards tab, click to view the award under the "Duplicate" column.
If the participant obtained the award prior to making the change to the certificate template, click the "Regenerate Award" button)
Note: The duplicate token is generally positioned immediately under the top line of the certificate (e.g., "Statement of Continuing Education" or similar text) and centered.
To add the duplicate token to an award template:
- Login to CME360 with your account.
- Click the Setup link at the upper right of the page.
- Click the Award link under the Activity Templates heading on the left.
- Click the Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the Award you want to edit.
- Follow steps 5 - 7 above.