To process a participant for multiple professions, follow the steps below (the profession may vary):
- Login to CME360.
- Click Processing on the top menu.
- Click Process Activities by Activity.
- Locate the Activity in the list.
- Select Participant.
- Register a test participant ('+++') as one profession (e.g. Physician - MD; DO)
- Take the Post-Test and Evaluation as the participant (ensure both the post-test and evaluation are required and that the participant must pass both).
- The Scenario Summary should display that the physician passed.
- Click the Select Participant tab.
- Edit the participant you just completed for the activity (pencil icon)
- Change the profession to another profession (e.g., Pharmacist - RPh (Registered Pharmacist/Pharm D) and save.
- Select the participant you changed from one profession to another.
- Enter Assessments tab.
- Click on the Scenario Summary tab.
The participant must complete the activity before being registered (edit profession) for a second profession.