You can register a participant for more than one profession on an activity, which depending on how your sceanrios are configured, allow the participant to qualify for other scenarios on the same activity. Follow the steps below to register a participant for an activity with multiple professions.
- Click on the Processing tab.
- Click on By Activity link.
- Select the desired activity by clicking on the Select button.
- Select an existing participant by clicking on the Select button next to the participant or register an new participant by clicking on the Register New Participant link.
- Complete any requirements and assesments for the scenario(s) that the participant has qualified for and click on the Continue button.
- The Scenario Summary tab shows the status for each sceanario.
- Click on the Select Participant tab.
- Locate the participant you originally chose in step 4 above and click on the Pencil icon (edit) next to the participant
- Change profession to the profession and click on the Save button.
- Complete any requirements and assessments for any new scenarios that the participant now qualified for and click on the Continue button.
- The Scenario Summary tab shows the status for each scenario.